We’re looking for a florist!
We are an established online florist based out of our Bowden workshop. We aim to bring simplicity and ease back to flower giving, offering only one style of flowers per day, bought fresh from the markets each morning.
We are looking for a florist who will work initially five days a week maternity cover up to 25 hours per week, working mornings. This will be a casual role initially but we expect it to evolve into a permanent part time position for the right person. As such we are searching for someone to start now but who would like to be part of the team long term.
We operate Monday to Friday (so you keep your weekends, except Mother’s Day)
Who would be perfect for this role:
· You love working with flowers, and understand how much the gift of flowers can mean to someone
· You’re either studying at TAFE, qualified or have had hands on experience with flowers
· You’re not scared of early starts, as early as 6am on some mornings
· You’re creative but are comfortable with repetition and working to a schedule
· Happy in a fast paced, fun environment; a hard worker and quick learner, and understand that you can have fun and still get the job done!
· You are reliable, flexible and dependable
· You understand our business, and believe in what we do
· You love working in a team, and helping each other to a final goal each day! That goal being the making of all our recipients’ days
As a florist within Itty Bitty Bunch you will…
· Arrange, tie and wrap our itty bitty bunches
· Cut hessian to size and ensure adequate supply
· Act as a relief buyer for purchasing flowers from the markets
· Keep our workshop running cleanly and smoothly as part of a small team
· Prepare flower numbers and load vehicles for our lovely team of delivery drivers
· You may also be required to perform some administration duties including calling and emailing customers as required
· Other duties as required
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Flick us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
· Qualifications and work history
· Tell us why you’d make a great member of our Itty Bitty team
· When you’d be ready to start
· A couple of references of previous work history